Friday, April 24, 2015

Eli in Papa's truck.  Bill was watching him and took him to garage sales and bought him a few things  

Looks like Eli is Papa's boy!

Another day of garage sales!  It was beautiful today.  In the 50's and sunny.  We walked 4 and 1/2 miles while we shopped.  Dad watched Eli and took him shopping.  I found a scooter that was in great shape and thought Bill would like it for Outdoor Adv. so called him to come look at it.  He liked it and talked the guy down.Well when Bill came to look at the scooter, he saw Meissa and Bruce.  She called to see if dad would babysit Evan, so dad picked him up at Leaman's.We had run into Bruce and Melissa while they were shopping.  I told her that dad would watch Evan but they didn't want to take him all the way back to our house.  Bill took Vikki, Kimmy and I to our van when he went to get Evan..  I rode in the truck and the girls rode in the back.    Wish I would have gotten pics of Evan too.  He loved riding in Papa's truck and riding on the lawn mower.  We shopped until 3:30 and headed back to the van.  Then shopped more on our way down River Rd.  After I got home, I got ready and Bill and I went to Sports Zone for their fish fry.  It was so busy.  We sat at a table with two other couples.  We were able to share about the Lord with the couple next to us.  We came home and Bill finished the lawn and I dug up around my flowers by the shed.  We also put edging up along the bottom of the shed deck to try to keep critters out.  Came in and watched more of the show about America.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I loved all our laughs! So fun going with you and Kimmy!

mom s said...

For sure....laughed so hard and had so much fun with you two.