Tuesday, May 24, 2016

5/24/16. Fun day camping with Vikki

Isaac and Peyton trying out the chairs.  Couldn't quite figure it out as the chairs fold up but the frame is very heavy.

Isaac and Peyton didn't forget how to swim.  They loved it still

Cuties
It was such a nice sunny morning.  Got up at 7:30 and did my hair.  Then got my cereal and a banana and went outside to eat breakfast.  I had to eat before 9 because after that I couldn't have solids as I am starting to prepare for my colonoscopy.  Read my Bible while I was outside too. Then I went in and saw Isaac was peeking from the top bunk at me.  I asked him if he wanted to come outside with me and he said yes.  Then Peyton wanted to come out too, so I had her come.  We weren't outside too long when I heard Vikki stirring around in the camper.  I went in to help her with the hide a bed and the kids ate their breakfast.  We walked to the store then and the kids picked out something to buy with the money they brought.  They were so happy.  We saw the water truck there filling the outside pool.  YAY it will be ready for the weekend.  Melissa texted me and let me know to pray for Hailey as she was throwing up and not feeling well.  Called Melissa to see how she was and prayed for her and that no one else would get it.  We went back to the camper and got ready to go to the camper store.  I got another rug for in front of the camper because the spot is so dirty.  I would rather pay to have them come empty us than have such a dirty spot.  We both got tear aid at the store too and the kids bought water squirters with their money.  We got back and the kids played with their squirters and Vikki moved all the stuff out of the way so we could put the rug down.  Can't believe she did all that and even moved the heavy picnic table.  I was going t the bathroom and remembered I needed to put chemicals in it.  Didn't know she was doing all of that.  We put the rugs down, turned them a few time so stakes could go in and then ate.  The kids were terrified of bugs at the table.  I finally got the bug candle bucket and lit it.  That helped a little.  Isaac was doing pretty good by then, but Peyton was crying hard.  She finally calmed down.  Yikes, poor Vikki, I hope they get over this fast.  We had Peyton wear sunglasses and told her it would help the bugs be good.  Ha Ha.  After that we went swimming in the inside pool.  It was very nice and not a lot of chlorine smell.  Yay.  We all had fun swimming and then went in the hot tub.  Nice to get good exercise in.  We walked back to the camper and got ready to go on the hayride.  We rode our bikes and were just a minute too late.  It had already taken off.  We will have to go tomorrow instead.  Vikki's new bike is so nice.  It's just like mine and it rides great.
After that I packed up to go home.  Vikki and the kids went to the beach.  It was 87 degrees today.  Real warm but nice not humid.  I left and got home at 5:30.  I washed the bird poop off my windshield that the wipers couldn't reach.  Watered some flowers too.  Came in and ate a jello and then at 6 started drinking the stuff for my colonoscopy.  Wasn't too bad drinking it but awful when I started having to run to the bathroom.  It's 11:56 and I'm still going but not as often at least.  Can't wait till I can go to bed.  Have to get up and drink 2 more liters in the morning from 8 to 10.  Then I will be running to the bathroom again.  Sure hope I can make the ride there without having to go.  




No comments: