Tuesday, May 3, 2016

5/3/16...Bill had the bed liner put in his new truck. Went shopping for Evan's birthday with Melissa

Put a couple of crosses on Mom and Dad's grave.  Have to put the shepherd's hook back up (they must have hit it with the lawnmower and bent it).  Bill straightened it for me.  I will hang a plant on it.

Bill's truck liner looks so nice.....tomorrow the 5th wheel hitch goes in.  He has it all ready to go.  Yay!

We went to breakfast and had a nice time.  Had a devotion and prayer.  11 of us were there.  Went to Melissa's to pick her and Evan up and then went to Toys R Us to get ideas of what Evan would like for his birthday.  Got a cool lightsaber set.  Got one for Jack's birthday too.  Melissa got a couple of things too.   We went to Babies R us after that and picked out Jen's shower presents for the twins.
I got two baby books, two sun suits, and velour kids hangers.  Went to Tim Horton's for drinks and muffins.  Evan had a donut.  Dropped them off and then headed home.  When I got there, Bill wanted me to take him to pick up his truck so I did.  It looks great.   Came home and started cleaning.  Got a call from Melissa and she left her coat in my car and her keys were in the pocket.  It was time for her to pick up her kids and Caleb and she had no keys.  I hurried and took them to her.  I made every light so was happy about that.  Got them to her at 3:14.  She headed to school and wasn't too late.  She didn't have to go into the school at least.  I was happy to take to Kimmy for a while as Jared's parents have been there so I didn't want to interrupt their time.  Sure have missed her.  I was happy to take to Vikki too as she has been staying at Stacie's and also working at Debbie's.  I am missing her too.  We had an amazing care group.  We had 20 of us there so were packed in as we all have to see the TV for the lesson.  Cleaned up the kitchen and watched the news before heading to bed.

No comments: