Wednesday, February 22, 2017

2/22/17...65 degrees out and beautiful! Had Hailey come spend girl time with me.

I was happy to see Peyton and Isaac (and Lenny) got out of the house after being sick

Cute picture of Shani and James

It was so nice out, Mocha and I sat out.  She enjoyed the sun and I read my Bible and enjoyed my time with the Lord!

Hailey had fun on the trampoline

She sure is good at flips

Went to sports zone and walked 3 miles.  A young guy that walks super fast and reminds me of Louise's grandson, Nick, always passes me really fast (and I think I am walking pretty fast).  Today he slowed down when he got next to me and told me he liked my shirt.  I wore my shirt that says "Living free to worship Him" on it that I got at a ladies church retreat.  Love when someone comments on my tee shirts with Christian Sayings on them.   I came home and made vegetable soup.  Took some to Vikki for when they are better.  Wore my face mask and washed my hands really good when I dropped it off.  Came home and decided to check and see if Hailey could come over if she didn't have too much homework.  Got a call that she wanted to come so I went to pick her up.  Took her to Taco Bell and then we came home and she jumped on the trampoline.  After that we watched the movie, Do You Believe.  Went to Aldi's and Walmart to walk around before I took her home.  Sure had fun with that sweetie.  Was happy to hear Vikki, Rody and the kids got out today and were feeling better.  Then I got messages saying Vikki and Peyton weren't feeling good again.  Praying.

No comments: