Wednesday, March 29, 2017

3/29/17...Went to Sportzone and walked, Eli tripped and went to the ER,ran some errands, taught kids care groups


My sweetie Eli tripped at school, and Kimmy had to take him to the ER.  He needed 3 stitches and had to have shots to numb it.  He was very brave!

He did good getting his stitches and got this cute stuffed dog at the hospital.  He sure looks happier in this picture!  He thought he was pretty cool once he had his stitches.  He must be trying to be like Evan! Ha Ha!  Our boys need to wear helmets I guess
The foam blocks each had one word from our memory verse.  The kids took turns finding the next word in the verse and building a tower until the whole scripture was said.  They sure did a good job!

I just told Gigi not to stick her tongue out and I got home and Peyton's tongue was out.  That girl!

Couldn't decide what picture to put on so put both on

Isaac, Aleiyah, and Morgan with the tower they build.  Aleiyah put her cross necklace on it.

Got up early and walked at Sportszone.  I talked to Bill and the three guys at his table there and he told me he walked 3 miles in 4 minutes and challenged me to do it.  I usually walk fast, but this was top speed.  While I was walking this guy who walks really fast passed me and turned around to tell me he liked my shirt that said living free to worship him!  He stayed about a half a lap ahead of me.  Finally on my next to the last lap, he caught up to me.  I said, You must be a believer in Jesus and he said he was a firm believer.  Then he shared that he was from Hemlock, graduated in 2000.  He was directing traffic at his house for a graduation/engagement party when a car hit him.  They pronounced him dead.  They took him to the hospital by ambulance and he said the ambulance drivers saved his life.  He was in the hospital for around a year.  He was always supposed to be in diapers and never walk.  He is a walking miracle.  I can't even keep up with him!  I shared the miracle God did for Melissa.  We were both rejoicing in our awesome God.  I walked 3 miles in 45 minutes too!  Wouldn't want to walk that fast all the time.  Came home and read my Bible and spent time with the Lord!  Went to Baby's r us, the Family Book Store (still have lots of nice stuff and good deals and will be open for another 8 weeks)  Got a gift for Cathy and Tim when they redo their vows Saturday.  Dropped some stuff off at Goodwill.  I got a text from Kimmy, and Eli had tripped at school and fell.  My poor sweetie had to get 3 stitches, but was very brave.  He got free hot chocolate and donuts after from Tim Horton's.  That was nice of the worker there.  I was happy to get to go teach my class tonight.  It was a great lesson on forgiveness.  Love the curriculum we are using now.  Joan, Tina, Chris, Pat and I were talking in the hallway and Stacie came up and told me how they miss being in our care group.  That our care group made them feel like they were at home. She was so sweet! 


No comments: