Tuesday, October 17, 2017

10/17/17...Went to breakfast, stopped at Melissa's, matched up outfits to take on trip, got house ready for care group, studied lesson

Went to breakfast at Sullivan's.  There were thirteen of us there.  We will be needing the back room soon.  After breakfast, I went to Melissa's to take her dish back and visit.  Nora was there and was so cute.  Melissa and I had fun watching videos of the kids when they were little.  I left and went to Aldi's and got a silicone top that prevents stuff from boiling over on the stove.  It will be nice not to have that problem again.  Got a new metal carafe tool  Tried stuff on and matched outfits I am taking on trip.  Nice to have that done.  I was cold so I turned the heat on for an hour while I did stuff.  Once the house was warm, I turned it back off.  Nice and sunny out so it stayed warm.  Excited to have small group tonight.

No comments: