Thursday, December 14, 2017

12/14/17...Worked on getting stuff ready for the party. Trying to do more ahead of time as tomorrow we have to go to Joey's funeral.

Peyton and Isaac
Set up tables and put table covers on.  Got things out to thaw for the party.  Cleaned more of the house.  Made a delicious Carmel coffee in my coffee bar.  YUM!  Bill had to go to Ann Arbor for them to take the broken off earplug out of his ear.  Charlie went with him since I had to get stuff ready for the party.  I went and did some last minute shopping and then went to Vikki's to pick up her crock pot and take her some stuff I had for jello salad she is making.  Took a cute picture of the kids while I was there. They were excited to show me their rooms.  Vikki's end tables and coffee table look great.  Lenny was really good while I was there.  He is much better about not jumping now.  Such a great dog.  Bill got home safely right at the same time I got home.  I made brownies in a muffin tin and put a chocolate kiss in each one for the funeral tomorrow.  We watched movies at night.  He anointed me and prayed for my leg.  I did something to it when we did outside lights and it still is hurting.  Thanking God for a godly husband who prays for me and declares the Word over me.  I am blessed.

No comments: