Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday, 11/7/21,Worked in Children’s church, Spaghetti dinner, Haileys concert, campfire with Bruce, Melissa and boys


Hailey playing the French horn...second from right

Hailey after the concert
Bruce, Evan, Jack, Melissa and Bill
Jack in the tree
Evan whittling a stick that looked like a question mark?  He did a great job!
Evan, Bill, Bruce, Jack and Melissa by the fire
Abby with her cute haircut

Vikki called in the morning and felt sick after getting her  Covid booster yesterday.  She asked me to cover working in Children's church for her.  Of course I prayed as soon as I heard she was sick.  Got ready, made our coffees, and we went to church.  Bill went back to pray for the pastor and I went into intercessory prayer for 15 minutes.  I had to leave to go help in Children's church.  It was an amazing teaching for the kids on Baptism and Communion.  After we cleaned up, we left and I went into the sanctuary and people were lined up to the back of the church for prayer still.  I went up to pray for people with Bill.  The Holy Spirit is sure amazing and moving in a powerful way.  After we left church, we went to a spaghetti dinner at a church in Auburn to raise money for Foster Children.  The lady putting it on is the head of that ministry in our church and has such a heart for these children.  The spaghetti and meatballs were delicious.  They had yummy desserts too.  We sat with some friends from our church.  We came home and rested for a while, then went to Hailey's Jazz and Symphonic Band Concert.   They sounded amazing and Hailey did great playing the trumpet and then the French horn.  She loves music and loves worship.  I am so proud of her.  Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Evan came over for a bonfire.  It was a beautiful night and we had so much fun.  Thankful for this good weather to do this.  I listened to pastors message when I got in the house.  It was a great one. 

No comments: