Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Tues., 4/30/24, Happy Birthday Evan! We love you! Wes and Gayla came over, Kenzie and Rehvyn came over, Barb and Ron came over,Bill mowed the lawn, I went to prayer,

Happy 13th Birthday Evan!  You are an amazing grandson!  We love you so much.
Sweet Rehvyn was so sweet when he was here today
Kenzie, Rehvyn and Suzie.  Susie loved Rehvyn.  It was her first time around a baby.  Kenzie loved Susie!
Kenzie holding Rehvyn
I took these cute pictures today and didn’t even notice the blanket formed a heart.  My happy boy makes my heart full
I only took one picture of an oriole today.  They were here lots again and Kenzie saw one eating out of the liquid feeder and called me to show me.  It’s the only time I’ve seen one at it.

I tried to call Evan at 7:45 before he got to school at 8, but just missed him.  Wes and Gayla called and wanted us to go out for breakfast, but I was in the shower so couldn’t get ready in time.  They stopped over after they ate.  We played the Penny Game.  They liked it.  We all think Joel will be able to play it with us.  We visited and then went outside to look at our pond and garden, since they haven’t seen it.  They left so Wes could get home and mow his grass and Bill wanted to mow ours.  Kenzie called and wanted to come earlier than planned.  Yay!  That gave me more time with Rehvyn and her. She wanted a coffee, but then I asked if she wanted a cappuccino.  She sure loved it! 
Rehvyn is getting so close to rolling over.  He gets in the right position and tries, but he doesn’t quite have the arm movement yet.  We heard Mylee outside barking, and Kenzie looked out the front door and said a couple with a black dog was coming to the door.  I couldn’t think of who had a black dog,  It was Ron and Barb with their dog Susie.  They brought the CMA banners we need for the event we’re having this weekend.  They came in and visited for quite a while.  Susie is a good doggie.  Kenzie loved her because she reminded her of Ginger.  Susie was really interested in Rehvyn.  We enjoyed our visit with them.  Kenzie made a turkey and cheese sandwich, and I had cottage cheese for lunch.  Bill had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  He went out to mow the grass.  Kenzie stayed for a while longer, then she took Rehvyn to her mom’s.  She took Mylee too, but ended up calling me back and brought Mylee back here to leave her til Jared came at around 4:20 to pick her up and take her to their house.  Kenzie and Travis were leaving to go to a festival in Florida today.  They are driving straight through.  Jared came and picked Mylee up.  He had to leave right away because Adam has a soccer game tonight.  I finished getting stuff together, then packed it in the camper for our camping trip this weekend.  Only refrigerator needs to be packed now and last minute things.  

At 6, Bill and I called Evan and sang Happy Birthday to him and talked to him for a while.  He had play practice after school, so we had to wait until he got home.  He was his cute happy cheerful self and very excited about his birthday.  He is one thoughtful boy!

I left at 6:15 to go to our church prayer group.  Tonight we prayed over our worship director and technical director and for one of our worship leaders, after we all worshiped together.
It was an awesome time together praising and seeking the Lord.

I had some strawberries and a piece of cake when I got home.  Yum!  It was 8 and I still got to see an oriole.  

 

No comments: