Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thurs., 4/25/24, Happy Birthday Melissa! We love you so much! Kimmy came over after she dropped Eli off at school, walked around yard, she put solar bubbler in our pond, went to garage sales, Bill picked up Kimmy’s boys, then picked up Peyton and Isaac, Vikki came shopping with us for a little while, went to Melissa’s and took her card to her, we showed each other our garage sale finds

Happy Birthday Melissa.....we love you so much! 
Vikki and Kimmy gave Melissa this calculator.  She had one just like it when she was little.  What a great memory and a great surprise for Melissa.

 


Kimmy put the solar bubbler in our pond for us today. Thank you Kimmy!
Kit Kat was very curious about those bubbles lol
Adam in the Green shirt and blue shorts and socks.  He played great during the game!



Adam and me

Some of my nice garage sale finds.  Prices were amazing today.  

Shoes that look new I picked up for a shoe drive for foster kids.  Other stuff for me.
Suitcase for Bill.  His suitcase is hard to use now because the zipper sticks.

Stuff I found for Hailey for her to wear and for her apartment next year.  Spartan first tee shirt on the far right is for Rehvyn
Wii Board for $2.  Mine doesn’t work and I wanted to do some balance exercises.  
Will use this when camping.  It’s a nice big one!
A little blurry.  Cute little birdbath.  Very heavy for it’s little size.
A little teapot for Kenzie.  It’s so cute.  I also found some clothes for Peyton, Isaac, Evan and Jack.  Gave them to them right away.  Found a SquishMallow for Peyton too.  Can’t have enough Squishmallows.

I  got up early and sang Happy Birthday to Melissa and talked to her.  Got ready, made 4 chicken salad sandwiches, packed snacks to go with them, and then put waters and diet pops in the cooler.  Kimmy got here and we walked around outside so she could see how my plants were doing.  It was even colder than yesterday morning out.  28 degrees when I got up.  She put the solar bubbler we got yesterday in our pond for us.  It’s so cute.  She’s going to bring me some fish to put in the pond.   She called Melissa and we both sang Happy Birthday.  We went in the house and Bill was calling Melissa to sing to her, so Kimmy and I joined in again.  We love our Melissa!

We left for garage sales after that.  It was a perfect day for shopping when the sun came out and it warmed up.  We FaceTimed with Kenzie a couple of times today.  She’s coming shopping with us tomorrow.  We started out by Leaman’s, and found lots of things and great deals.  At 12:30, we went to Leaman’s and parked to have our lunch.  It was yummy and we were full after we ate the sandwiches and pretzels.  We had snacked on delicious apples Kimmy had cut up and packed while we were driving earlier.  We walked through and looked at things for sale, then went to the bathroom and left.  We went to the other subdivision we like going to.  Vikki called and was bringing Kimmy’s goose.  We met at the Elevator, then Bill said he would pick Vikki’s kids up after he finished picking up Kimmy’s kids and taking them to their house.  He took Peyton and Isaac out to lunch at McDonalds.  He is such a fun and great papa.  We sure appreciated him doing that so Kimmy could shop longer and Vikki could come for a little while too.  We never ran into Melissa and Bruce this year.  First year we haven’t!  We loaded everything of mine from Kimmy’s van into Vikki’s car.  Kimmy went straight to Adam’s game and Vikki brought me home.  Kimmy called to say I left my phone in her car.  I decided to go to Adam’s game and get it from her there. Peyton and Isaac called me to tell me they liked the clothes I got them today, and Peyton said she loved the Squishmallow.  Adam played really well for his game.  I love watching him.  Jared worked on my phone to get Apple Pay working for me.  It took a while, but he got it working for me.  Thank you Jared!  I wanted to send Jacob money yesterday and it wouldn’t work for me.  I sent it after Jared fixed my Apple Pay and it worked right away.  Jacob texted me back that he got it and wrote a sweet text to me thanking me.  Yay!  He comes home tomorrow.   I am so happy he will be around.  I have really missed him lots. Hailey is moving home from college tomorrow too.  I am happy to have her around again too.  I miss her so much when she’s at college too.  Great kids! Kimmy took a picture of Adam and I, but hasn’t sent it to me yet for me to post.  I came home and wrote out Melissa’s birthday card, then packed up the stuff I got the boys and Hailey so I could show Melissa.  I headed to her house as soon as I got done.  We had so much fun looking at each others stuff.   I took pictures of Hailey’s stuff I got her and sent it to her.  She had lots of great finds too.  Vikki called and was bring Melissa birthday gift from her and Kimmy.  I had to get home because I hadn’t seen Bill much at all today.  Vikki sent me the picture of Melissa with the calculator.  I came home and read my Bible chapters.  Then I worked on my blog.  Bill sat next to me on his recliner.  
I’m tired so going to bed.  I got 14,000 steps today.  Yay, Kimmy just sent me the picture of me and Adam.  Posting it on here before I go to bed.

 

No comments: