Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday, 5/5/24, Packed up and left campground at 9 after telling everyone goodbye, weeded some and watered some plants, went to Vikki’s, Max came over to shoot bow and arrow, Bill and I went to see Unsung Hero movie

 

Rehvyn in his Grammy’s Favorite shirt....so cute
So beautiful out when we got home
Ate my left over Reuben sandwich out on the deck for lunch
Rehvyn got really fussy, Vikki and I tried to calm him down and he wouldn’t.  Vikki said he gets calm right away for Rody, so Rody took him and he was calm.  He brought him to us almost asleep and said he had gas.  Vikki took him and he started fussing right away again.  I tried but he still fussed.  Vikki gave me his blanket and I rocked him and he fell right asleep.  He was overtired.  We took this picture of him when we laid him down.  


Peyton
Issac
Max shooting arrows.  He hit the target every time and even got the bull’s eye.  They had me try it....you pull a trigger to release the arrow.  Bill told me to look at the red dot and aim.  The only red dot I saw was at the end of it and it wasn’t a light.  I aimed with it and went inside the little shed into a board.  They sure did laugh at me.  They wanted me to try again and this time Bill mentioned the light and I told him I didn’t see one.  It was turned off.  I think they set me up for failure lol.  This time, since I had the lit up dot, I hit the target and got closer than Bill.  When we dropped Max off, Melissa came out right away and said Max said Nana’s the most fun to shoot with, as he laughed and didn’t tell her the story.  I told her though, since they want her to try it.  We did have fun!
The target and the little spot with the missing board my first arrow went through
So pretty how so many things are in bloom since we got home today.
Beautiful sunset tonight on the way home from the Theater
Cute pictures Vikki sent me of the ducks swimming
Uncle Jared wanted Rehvyn in on it
Adorable
Funny Peyton and Bo

We decided last night before bed that we would just watch church online today because we got to bed so late.  We got ready by 9 and told our friends camping with us goodbye.  Bill led the way and I followed in the camper.  It was beautiful, sunny and in the high 60’s when we got home.  We brought some stuff in from the camper, but left lots out there because we will be going camping again Thursday.  

Kit Kat came to me right away and wanted me to pet her.  There was a bird feeder on the ground and a suet feeder...empty of course.   I put everything back and filled the empty oriole feeder (just the jelly one) The liquid one had lots in it yet.  I put new oranges out too.
I moved a couple of ferns from the woods to the side of the house.  They were coming up to close to other things, so I found a new home for them.  They are multiplying out in the woods which makes me happy.  I pulled a couple of little weeds, then watered some dry looking plants.  After that, I ate the rest of my Rueben sandwich left over from the restaurant last night, and drank an olipop out on the deck.  It was so nice out there.  Kit Kat wanted to come up in my chair with me, but I didn’t let her.  

I went to Vikki’s and spent time with her, Peyton and Rehvyn.  Got to see Isaac and Rody a little bit too.  Sure was nice to see them all.  Rehvyn is sure pushing with his legs and wants to stand now.  He wasn’t pushing much last week when I tried to stand him.  Sure is a big difference now.  He loves being in the walker now and really pushes his legs to stand in that.  He will be 5 months old on the 11th.  Vikki took him to church today.  Rody and Isaac were doing sound, so her shoulder was sore afterwards from doing all she had to do with Rehvyn.  
I sure wish I would have been there to help with him.  

I left their house and came home and shot arrows with Max and Bill.  I wrote of this adventure under the picture.  I loved seeing Max laugh so hard.  It made me laugh.
We took Max home after that, and then we went to see the movie Unsung Hero>. It was so good and brought me to tears at time.  It is the true story of The Smallbone family and their struggles and faith after coming to America after losing everything in Australia.  Rebecca St. James and Joel and Luke of For King and Country whose music our family loves.  We split a pop and popcorn.  When we got a refill of popcorn to take home, the girl put some popcorn in, then butter than shook it around and did this again two more time so there would. be butter at the bottom.  It told her she was the best and the popcorn was sure going to taste great.  

We read our Bibles when we got home.

No comments: