Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thursday, 5/9/24, Fed birds, orioles were here but didn’t see bluebirds, packed last minute stuff, went to Walmart, Headed to Manton in the motor home, arrived at campground, Dave came over, Kathy and Jeff came over. Sat around campfire at Jeff’s

Vikki painted her goose!  They both look so cute together.  More twins in the family
Hailey in her favorite shirt I got at a garage sale for her.
Bill shuffling cards for our first 3-13 game.
Bible reading time for both of us

I got up first, at 7:30.  Got ready and then fed Kit Kat and fed the birds. The oriole was here bright and early this morning.  I filled birdbaths too and then watered new plants outside.  Bill was up when I got inside.  After we loaded the motor home, Bill power washed it and his motorcycle.  Then he hooked up the trailer to the motor home and loaded the trike.  We went to Walmart and got a couple of different things we needed.  When we got home, he ate his sub and I had a pb&j ready to eat while we traveled.  We each ate a half of our candy bar too.  Sweet tooth!!!! I took a short nap on the way.  Got to the campground and I set up the inside and Bill did the outside. Dave came over to see if Bill needed help which was so nice. Bit started raining lightly outside.  Bill got done just before it poured.  It rained for about 45 minutes.  We saw Sue and Doug go by so we walked to find them. We visited with them at Mel and Betty’s.  We went back to our camper to eat chilli.  We are parked next to Jeff and Kathy and saw Kathy get to her camper.  I knocked and she came over after she put her things in their camper.  I offered her chilli to eat with us, but forgot she’s gluten free.  She had a salad to eat when she got home.  (They live at my he campground during the summer). Her hubby Jeff got home and came over too.  I warmed up some chili for him and gave him some crackers.  For dessert we had pears or peaches and Molasses and Sugar  Cookies.  We went to Dave and Chrissy’s camper and visited for a while.  Jeff started a fire in the fire pit next door so we all went and sat at his campfire. Doug and Sue joined us too.

It started raining lightly so we got umbrellas.  We also had blankets over us because it was cold and damp.  We left at about 8:30 so we could read our Bibles.  After that we played another game of 3-13.  Finally, I won two in a row.  We sat on the couch and relaxed after that.  I talked with Melissa, face timed with Vikki and texted with Kimmy and Adam.

No comments: