Friday, July 10, 2015

7/10/15. Carrie and Shane's wedding!



Adam
Eli 
Eli

Adam
Jacob
Nana and Jacob
Adam

Mariah
Carrie and Shane saying vows


Newlyweds Carrie and Share
Jane's sister took this picture of bill and I when we arrived at the wedding.
Carrie and Shane's first dance
Fun selfies with My Kenzie

Kenzie and Nana's selfie.
Jacob

Peyton, Nana and Jacob
Jacob took the next three pictures for me.  He was so sweet doing it for me.
Eli

Adam and his daddy!

Went to have Coffee with Kimmy this morning and she was up and walking back from the bathroom with Eli .  We decided to walk so walked to see Jacob and Adam fishing.  Jacob was getting tips from a fisherman down there.  Adam came with us and he rode his bike and Eli rode his scooter! He learned to ride with no hands. We had nice walk.  We went back to Kimmy's campsite.  Jerod went to work early in the morning.  I had fun with the boys and their stuffed animals.  I ate my bowl of cereal there.  Vikki and the kids got up and went to take a shower.  I left fo home to go to Carries wedding.  I was excited to see Bill.  Had a great time and great food at the wedding.  Went home and Kenzie had just got there!  Took a couple of fun selfies and left to come back camping.  Sat around campfires, tucked in Peyton and read her Bible while Vikki and Kenzie swam.  She was so cuddly.  Then played dice and 3-13 with Vikki and Kenzie 


No comments: