Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5, 2015

No pictures today.  Got up, got ready and went to church.  Vikki, Rody and the kids were there and sat by us.  It was a very good message on the promises of God.  Also mentioned the importance of repentance of our sins and appreciation and acceptane of what Jesus did for us at the cross.  After church we came home and Angie Moore and Jaislyn followed us so she could get some Kalarabi from our garden.  Then we came in and took care of Abby (Melissa and Bruce dropped her off while we were at church) and Mocha.  Bill and I changed clothes and went to Olive Garden for Lunch.  Bill had spaghetti and I had soup and salad.  We were very full when we left there.  That's all I ate other than some cherries and a banana for the whole day it filled me so much.  Spent the rest of the day packing the camper for our camping trip tomorrow.  Vikki came over to help Bill load wood for camp fires.  Cooked burger to freeze and cut up chicken to take.  I was grabbing the bag the chicken had been in to put it in the garbage and the yucky chicken covered meat scissors fell on my foot and cut my toe.  It was bleeding pretty bad so had to go clean it up good and bandage it up.  Worked till bedtime on packing.  Melissa and Hailey came in to pick up Abby.  They sure looked tan from being in the sun today at the reunion.  So nice to have a small visit with them.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Haha I was too busy to take any pictures too! Lol I'm so excited for our camping trip!!!