Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2, 2015

Peyton on the rail trail
Isaac on the rail trail

Kimmy sewed the big holes in the trampoline.  It looks great.  Thanks Kimmy

We had a good game of kick ball today.  Kimmy, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and I were against Kenzie, Eli, Jacob and Adam.

The team was in a huddle!!!

Kenzie on her phone and eating rollup tostito chips.
Slept in until 8.  Got up, got ready and made a coffee to have with my cheerios with blueberries and bananas.  Then I sat outside on the swing and read my Bible.  Had to come in and put a sweatshirt on and put a blanket over me because it was cool out.  Mocha sat on the swing with me.  After that, I talked to Vikki and we decided to walk the Rail Trail.  Kimmy called to see if I would be home so she could come today instead of tomorrow because Jared has tomorrow off.  After we walked, I went to the bank and by the time I got home Kimmy and the boys were there.  Vikki and the kids came over too.  Kenzie took Papa and treated him to Culver's for lunch.  Such a sweet granddaughter.  I think it's my turn next, right Kenzie.  When I got home, Kimmy was sewing the holes in the net around the trampoline.  She did such a great job and it looks so nice now.  Thanks Kimmy.  Then we patched the screen in our camper.  After that we watched a video on how to take it down the right way.  We took it down and it went well.  Dad came out to help us.  Vikki had been watching the kids and playing kick ball.  Adam got a black eye when he and Jacob were on the trampoline and knocked into each other.  Poor Adam.  When Kimmy and I were done we all played Kick Ball.  Kimmy, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac, and I were on one side and Kenzie, Adam, Jacob and Eli were on there other side.  We had so much fun and got lots of exercise.  Bill decided to kick the ball instead of the kids kicking it and he kicked it hard alright.  It went into the woods where the poison ivy is.  I wasn't getting it and neither was Kimmy because we just had poison ivy and don't want it again.  Bill got it and then I told him to was his hands with soap and water and I washed the ball with soap and water.  Needless to say the game was over.  So fun to be able to play games like this with the kids now.  It will be real fun when we play with Melissa and her kiddos.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was a fun day!!!