Friday, July 24, 2015

7/24/15 Jack and Evan came home with me to spend the night

Took this picture of Max and Jack sleeping last night.  They looked pretty comfy.

Evan eating crackers.
Jack running in the trampoline!

The boys woke me up early this morning.  They ate lucky charms and watched tv for a little while.  It was cute because Jack wanted to be just like Max with everything he did.  Max played Indiana Jones too, but Jack just wanted to watch.  Melissa came and I got great hugs from Evan.  We sat on the swing on the porch and visited and drank our coffee while the boys played.  After Melissa left, I packed some more stuff in the camper.  Picked the garden too  Went to get the rest of the groceries I need and then came home and Bill and I washed the camper.  Then we went to Outback for dinner.  It tasted so good.   We came home and I made cookies and also made 2 pies to take.  Vikki stopped and picked up Mocha on her way home from Kimmy's to watch for the week while we are gone.  Kenzie came at around 11:15 p.m to spend the night.  She brought her big suitcase for BayShore.  When the pies are done I am going night night.

No comments: