Wednesday, July 15, 2015

7/15/15 Jacks 7th birthday

 Happy Birthday to my sweet grandson Jack who brings so much joy to my heart! Love him so much!

Bill eating his bowl of cherries 
Mocha begging for my lunch
Dad trying to beat me!
Just looking cute

Cuter still
The competition
I can do this
Dad in front of the our old camper 


Dad relaxing after grilling pizzas
He's got a nice fire going
Our selfie 


We tried again with our own golf balls
Kimmy's new Honda Civic!  So cue and filled with cuteness on the inside too 

We slept in this morning!  I got up at 8:45 and dad got up 9:30.  I called Jack right away to wish him Happy Birthday!  He Was really excited about their new camper.  I made eggs,sausage and toast for breakfast!  Then we went to find goggles for Jack's birthday.  We went to lots of stores looking for golf balls in PINCONNING.  Finally ended up back here in Standish at Shopko.  We got pink and also white in the same package.  Came back and played golf.  Then we walked the entire campground. Came back and I made up pizzas and dad grilled them.  Then I rode my bike around the campground. And dad rode the scooter.  I sure got a workout!  Went golfing one more time.  Came back and made s'mores.  Then dad beat me bad at 3-13 boo hoo.  Fun playing though.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

These pictures are so cute!