Monday, July 13, 2015

7/13/15 fun at Outdoor Adventures



Jacob by the camper

Eli in Nana's chair

Eli and Jacob

Adam in the pool
Eli

Eli swimming age 5.  Yay!
On our way to the paddle boats
Me and Jacob
Jacob,Adam and Eli were good at steering the paddle boats.
Melissa and Bruce are getting this beautiful camper today.  I am so happy and excited for them.  Can't wait to see it in person!



I put this up on the hallway wall of the camper today!


Got up at 7.  Bill slept in til 9.  I took coffee over to Kimmy at 7:30.  She was laying down in her tent but was awake.  She has been awake before me all week.  We went on a nice morning bike ride around the campground with the boys.  We all went swimming and then Bill showed Adam how to play euchre on his phone. It started sprinkling but didn't last long.  Bill left for home then.  He put his rain suit on but it didn't rain on his way home.  We ate lunch and went on another bike ride. We also went out on the. Paddle boat.  Kimmy and I peddled while the boys took turns steering.  So much fun!  We ate and then Eli and Adam and I went swimming again. CWe met a couple of nice kids from Brown City.  Went in the hot tub and then came back for a campfire and s'mores.  Jacob is spending the night with me.  Yay!

No comments: