Tuesday, July 21, 2015

7/21/15

The first four pics I took from Vikki so they were from the other day.  They were so cute!




Isaac and Papa Bill having fun in the water

Papa and Peyton swimming


Isaac, Papa and Peyton

Papa with his halo on and Isaac

Peyton sun bathing

Isaac Sun Bathing

Papa with his Sombrero on...it's Mexican Week ha ha

This cute bear decided to stay and camp with us.  We are taking him home to his owner now.  We sure had fun with him

Papa giving Peyton golf lessons

Peyton

Isaac ....I got a hole in one on this hole right after this.
We got up and started putting things away and packing some stuff.  Then we went for a swim.  Isaac was amazing.  Vikki would throw the toy to the bottom of the pool and he would dive down and get it.  He loved it.  Kept doing it over and over.  After swimming we went in the hot tub for a few minutes.  Then we laid in the sun to dry off.  Went back and changed and ate left over pizza and then went golfing.  It was a beautiful day out.  Poor Peyton told us she had to got potty and Vikki told her to hold it.  She never has an accident but she did on the golf course.  I guess next time we will listen to her and take her.  I got a hole in one on my least favorite hole and them helped me win the game.  We had so much fun camping.  Oh, before we played golf we saw our camping neighbors.  His lungs are only working 18%.  We talked for a minute and the kids gave his wife hugs.  Vikki was going to have Isaac give him a hug to be nice and the guy says he doesn't hug and his family sure wants him to change.  Vikki and the kids went on ahead to get their golf stuff and I asked him if he believed in prayer and the laying on of hands.  (thought I better ask where he didn't like hugs)  He said he never turns prayer down so dad anointed him with oil and we prayed.  Love it when God gives us opportunities like this.  We are believing Him for a miracle for Terry.  Janet, his wife, was pretty excited and said she felt God during the prayer.  We left after our golf game and when I got home I went to church to get my VBS shirt and check out my room and how it was set up.  Joan was there so she came in and showed me some stuff.  She was so sweet.  Afterwards I went home and started washing the awning to the camper.  Dad came out in a little bit and helped me and stayed out and finished and did the camper too.  I was so happy to have his help.  I studied my lesson for VBS more out in the camper and timed it so it goes well tomorrow.  Praying for God's help and for his blessing on all of us volunteers, the SOS youth, and all the kids coming.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was a fun last day! But Dad was the one that wanted Isaac to give that guy a hug not me haha