Thursday, August 4, 2016

7/31/16. Wished my sister, Brenda, a happy birthday and then went to church in the tabernacle

Bill, Wes, Gayla and I went putt putt golfing.  It was a nice cool day.  We sure had fun.  Bill was the winner


Bill hit the rock in the middle and his ball went over the water and in the rocks
Daniel, his brother and some friends were golfing ahead of us.  I was so happy to see him.  He hasn't come for a couple years. He gave me a big hug and said you're Mykenzie's mom.  I said I was her grandma.  He aYou left your bedroom window open.  Is there any way to get in to close it?  Dad stopped in to check your place because he was that waysked me if she was coming and when I told him yes for a day.,he asked me what day.  They were great friends at BayShore since they were little.  He's in the red shirt ahead of us.



Hailey came to visit.  
She and Papa had a snickers bar
Evan having fun on the train.  Melissa, Hailei and Jen watching
Hailey doing the splits.  She's amazing!
She does a great handstand too
Evan and Jack kept wanting me to push them higher on the tire swing.

Jack and Evan

Evan watching Jack play volleyball.  Daniel and his friends let him play with them.
Worship was amazing tonight and so was the message
Woke Hailey up and gave her breakfast.  Bruce came to tell her she needed to go to their camper and get ready for her 9:30 youth gathering.  After she left Bill and I prayed for her to find a nice friend to sit with.  When we went to the service in the tabernacle, she came in and was sitting with Abby Karl's.  Soooo happy. 
We love having our Clam screen tent.
It is so nice'. 



1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

I was trying to read this but didn't understand it, I think you left something out of the top paragraph.