Thursday, August 18, 2016

8/18/16..Vikki came back to the campground with Peyton and Isaac. Ispent time with the kids and then had to leave to come home for amotorcycle ride.


Peyton and Isaac on our way to the pool
Peyton and Isaac at the pool


                                                         Peyton and Isaac on the hayride       
   
                                    Breezy treated Peyton, Isaac and I to ice cream after the hayride
                                         My limelight hydrangea is looking beautiful in blossom
                            Met at Meijers to ride our motorcycles to Breckenridge for ice cream.
                                Evan, Wes, Gayla, Isaac, Sabrina, Bill, Brian, Luis and Bill
,
 Wes and Gayla have 99 cent baby cones and Isaac has a single.  It was huge.  I got a baby black cherry.
 Luis, Eva, and Bill  My reflection in the window ha ha.  Don't know why Bill didn't smile
                                    Brian, Bill, Sabrina and Isaac enjoying their ice cream.
 Sabrina let this little guy sit on her motorcycle.  He had his dog with him and it ate one ice cream cone itself, then finished both of this kids and his dad.  It was a chubby dog and I know why.
Kimmy sent me these pictures of Adam on the log.  He raised both hands to volunteer at the fair to do this and they picked him. 


Pretty brave boy!!!


Opened up the screen tent as no rain is predicted today.  After that I went for a swim.  The weather and water were great.  Came back to the camper and made a BLT.  Vikki was on her way so I stayed there so I could help her when she got there.  Lenny looked cute with his new hair cut.  The kids ate PB&J sandwiches and then I took them swimming.  We came back in time to change and make it to the hay ride.  After the hay ride we went for ice cream and Breezy insisted on treating us.  She is so sweet.  Packed up and left in order to make it back to go on a motorcycle run with Faith Riders to Breckenridge for ice cream.  I only got a baby cone as I already had had ice cream.  The single cones were huge.  Glad I didn't get one of those.  Came home and Kenzie had made brownies.  

No comments: