Friday, August 5, 2016

8/6/16 Went to get Mocha! Thank you so much, Vikki, for watching her, brushing her, taking her to the dog park, getting our mail and everything else you did for us. xoxoxox


My beautiful Peyton!  She gave me so many hugs and I love you's.  I missed her lots and she missed me.  Mocha photo bombing!

Was happy to get my hugs from Isaac too!  Sure missed him.

The garden sure did grow while we were away.  The garden in the back of the shed has 6 big pumpkins.  YAY

Went to Subway to see Kenzie on our way to Kimmy's.  She waited on us and did a great job.  All we got was some cookies for the boys.  She made a huge sub for a girl ahead of us.  Looked yummy.
The other girl made a couple of huge subs too.  Kenzie wouldn't let me take a picture of her so I took a picture of our receipt with her name on it.
  
I was sure happy to see my wonderful Jacob.  Look at the stick he whittled.  It has initials, words, and a cross on it.  He did an amazing job. Sure have missed him.

My sweet Eli.  I have missed him so much and was sure happy to see him.

My handsome Adam.  He looks like he is in the jungle.  He's always so sweet.  Sure have missed him.

Nice to see well water coming out of the hose to water the garden.  Jared was redirecting it.  Adam and Norman are in the background


Happy to go see these amazing grandsons we have missed so much.  They have grown taller and are so tan.  Their cat has had kittens so they will be trying to find them.

Kimmy and Jared brought back this huge cinnamon roll from the Hilltop Restaurant in LaAnce.  It is 3 inches high and 6 inches wide.  Our favorite!  Thanks Kimmy and Jared!!! 
I went to get Mocha after I got ready.  Peyton and Isaac gave me such a nice greeting and lots of hugs. Lennox gave me lots of licks and was happy to see me too.  I was happy to see all of them too.
Took Tim Horton doughnuts and French Vanilla Cap's.  I didn't think about it being Saturday so didn't get Rody a coffee.  I had picked up sprinkle doughnuts for Peyton and Isaac and then got two chocolate covered doughnuts, one chocolate doughnut and a nutty doughnut.  Good thing I got the nutty one because Rody is allergic to chocolate.  Left there and came home and unloaded the camper. Talked to Kimmy and they were a couple of hours from being home.  Told me they got us a cinnamon roll from the Hilltop Restaurant.  We set up to go to their house at 7:30.  Can't wait.  Bill and I relaxed till 5:30 and then went to the Olive Garden in Midland to eat.  I had chicken alfredo and Bill had Spaghetti and meatballs.  Yum!  We went to Walmart after that and stopped at the Subway in it to see Mykenzine.  Left there and went to Kimmy's.  So happy to see all of them and have them safely home.  We went for a walk. Bill looked at the well and Jared had the water going to water the garden.  Loved seeing the boys.  On our way home a big quail hit our window.  I'm sure it was dead after thats.  It was so noisy.  Sure am glad the window didn't break.

No comments: