Sunday, August 14, 2016

8/14/16....Went to church....great worship service..taught Sunday School

New cranberry colored hose is lightweight and works wonderful

Love how easy it is to use to water my flowers and plants

Started to get some sweet corn today.  It was delicious

Eight nice sized pumpkins coming



Plants on the side of the garage


Our Limelight Hydrangea is looking beautiful


Plants Bill got from the Frankenmuth Farmer's Market are growing nicely

Love this picture Rody took of the sunset tonight

Went to church early as I had to teach Sunday School.  The worship service was amazing!  Had 8 kids in Sunday School. My three grandkids were missing from my class.  Sure did miss them.
Went and got some gift cards as the are 4x gas points right now.  Got a few groceries.  Came home and picked some corn out of the garden and made BLT's with tomatoes and lettuce I picked in the garden.  YUM!  Elaine brought her motorcycle over as it needed a tail light put on.  She left it here and Bill fixed it. He sure did a great job.   He rode it to her house and I followed to pick him up.I was a little nervous that he would forget to put his feet down when he stopped because he is used to our trike.  I prayed for him to be safe.  He did great.  We stopped on the way home for a malt for me and a shake for him at Mooney's.   Came home and watched more of the Olympics.  Love watching them.

No comments: