Tuesday, August 30, 2016

8/29/16....Froze 25 gallon bags of sweet corn today.


This is all the corn from the garden.  Work, Work Work, but Yum, Yum, Yum!

Went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned.  Really like Dr. Goldensoph and his staff.  They are so nice and they are believers.  Got to pray for Patty, the hygienist which was nice.  They set me up for a root canal in Oct.  Praying it works so I don't have to have my tooth pulled.  Please pray.  When I came home and went out to pick the corn, Bill already had it all picked and most of it shucked.  One cooler was full and we filled the second one together. After it was all done, I started boiling it and cutting it of the cob.  Ended up getting 25 gallon bags full.  Great year for corn.  I took a rest in the middle of doing it, and met Vikki at Meijer's to do some school shopping. We had fun!  Took midnight to finish the corn.  Kenzie did a few pieces.   Then Trever came to have a campfire.
Was glad to get done and get everything cleaned up.  

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Thank you for all the school supplies!