Wednesday, August 24, 2016

8/24/16...Happy Birthday to Rody



 Visitors to our camper...Jacob, Isaac, Adam, Peyton, and Eli
   Hailey, Kimmy and I played dice at  Hailey's camper
Eli, Evan, Peyton, Jack, Hailey, Adam, Jacob, Max, and Isaac

              Silly faces
We had the pool to ourselves!  Grandkids are in.  Only Kenzie is missing
We had the hot tub to ourselves too
             Eli, Jared and Evan

        Eli and Evan

It was a great day!  Went to Kimmy's in the morning and had our coffee and went for a walk.  Took my sweetie Isaac with me again as he was awake.  Went back to my camper to tell Bill goodbye as he had to meet a guy from church and then at night had to go to Bay City for the Marine Corp league.  Melissa came down for coffee.  She and I went in the woods to see the boys fort.  Pretty nice😊Kimmy restrung my camper shade that broke.  She's so talented!
She went home for lunch and Vikki,the kiddos and I ate our lunch. Went to Meliss's for instructions for medical stuff if kids needed it for asthma.  She and Bruce left for Saginaw at 2.  The kids watched a movie and Kimmy, Hailey and I played dice.  We went swimming at the inside pool and then went to the outside pool.  We were the only ones in the outside pool for a while.  Same with the hot tub.  We all met back at our camper.  And the kids had fun swimming and playing on the beach.  Melissa's kiddos ate with us.  Hailey went with Vikk, Peyton and Isaac and got free ice cream from Breezy again. She is so sweet.  She gave them huge bowls so Hailey gave me the rest of hers. Because she was full.  We went for another walk and then Jared made a nice fire and we sat around it.   Bill got back so was happy to see him.  The kids were all so good again today!  So much fun!

No comments: