Friday, August 19, 2016

8/19/16....went to the dentist, then to Kimmy's, then to see Kenzie atSubway and then back camping



Me with my boys...Jacob, Adam and Eli
         Peyton and Isaac at the pool
They are great at floating now and can go across the width of the pool.
Peyton and Isaac helping shuck corn.  
          Good helpers
        Lenny was a good dog today
Got ready and went to the endodotist in Midland to see if I needed a root canal.  Everyone was nice there.  Can't do one as there is only a 30% chance it would work he said.  May have to have it pulled if it gives me any trouble. It was only 10 minutes from Kimmy's house.  I went too visit her and the boys afterwards.  Had a nice time with them.  Happy Jacob made $550 on his sheep and Adam made $600.  The State Rep bought Jacob's and Isabella Bank bought Adam's.  What a great experience for the boys and they were so responsible and did a great job. 
4 H is such a wonderful program.  stopped at Subway and saw Kenzie.  She made me a delicious chicken sub.  Went back to my house to pick corn to bring and get Mocha.  Headed back to the campground.  Went swimming.  When we came back we saw Nikki and the kids at the beach.  They came to our campsite to visit.  The kids helped me shuck corn and did a great job.  We ate that and hot dogs Vikki grilled.  The corn is so good this year.  The hot dogs were yummy too.  Vikki cleaned up everything after we were done eating.  Thanks Vikki!  I sure am blessed with wonderful, caring daughters!  We went for a walk around the campground.  Sat outside the camper.  Greg got there and drove by so we talked to him.  Went for another walk.  Vikki and I took a turn going to the adult swim.  It was so nice.  Played a game of 3-13 And 2 games of dice before bed.



No comments: