Wednesday, August 17, 2016

8/16/16...went to breakfast and then back to campground

For lunch I made a BLT with tomato and lettuce from our garden
Grilled chicken on the grill.  Darker pieces have yummy barbecue sauce on them.  They were yummy!

Beautiful night for a walk

On a walk around the campground.  Missing all of my camping buddies

Screen tent like ours across from our last camping spot

Turned out to be a nice day out.  Had over two inches of rain last night.
Me relaxing in our screen tent

Lenny's nice haircut Vikkigave him.  
Went to breakfast.  Charlie, Sue, Andy and Phyllis were there plus Bill and I.
After breakfast, I went home and packed a few things to take back up to the campground.  I was happy to see Vikki and the kids.  They left shortly after I got there as Peyton and Isaac get to go meet their Kindergarten teacher!  After they left, I went for a swim.  Only 7 of us in the pool.  I had a nice swim and got some exercise.  Came back to the camper and cooked chicken on the grill.  Put barbecue sauce on some of it.  After I ate, I went for a bike ride around the campground.  Later, I went for a walk.  Came back and sat in the screen tent
for a while.  Went in and watched the Olympics til midnight and then went to bed

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I was going to take a pic of the screen tent for you! Greg and Nikki are camping right at the end of our road right on the windmill spot across from the chapel in the woods.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Nice they are up there and not too far away