Thursday, March 1, 2018

3/1/18...Happy Birthday to our Sweet Kody Bear! We left at 645 and are heading to Florida. Nice trip so far.

Happy Birthday to our Kody Bear.  He turned 5 today!!!

Entering Kentucky

We were happy to eat at a Fazoli's in Indiana on our travels

Beautiful sky at sunset


Me face timing my Mocha!  She looked right at me so I took this picture of her.  I am so sad that her jaw is broken and she can't put her tongue in.  Tomorrow Vikki is putting taking her to the vet to have her put down.  She has been a loyal and great dog.

Got up at 4 and took my shower.  Got all the last minute stuff packed and made oatmeal for breakfast.   We headed out at 6:45.  I put a Birthday Message on Facebook for Kody.  We will miss his party tonight. He sure is a sweet little boy! Happy we can be his Nana and Papa!  I called Vikki when I knew she would be up so I could check on Mocha.  My poor doggie isn’t doing any better.   When we got near Lansing it started raining and rained all the way till we got to Kentucky. It never rained too hard though so we could see where we were going.  We ate at a Fazoli’s on the way!  Yum!  I sure miss our Fazoli’s.  I drove 150 miles in Kentucky and Tennessee when it stopped raining.  We ended up staying at the Comfort Inn in Decatur Alabama.  It is nice and has a full breakfast in the morning.  I FaceTimed Vikki so I could talk to Mocha.  She looked right at me and I got a cute picture of her.  She was wandering all over after that.   Bill was tired from all that driving, but I felt the pool water and it was so warm that I went swimming.  I got lots of good exercise which I needed after sitting in the car most of the day!

No comments: