Sunday, March 25, 2018

3/22/18....Saw a pheasant in the morning, Picked Hailey up to come help me fill eggs, My new shampooer came

I was excited to see this pheasant this morning...don't see them around here very much.

Evan and Abby

Max
Hailey
My new Bissell Shampooer

Melissa's kids only had a half day of school today.  I went to pick up Hailey and she helped me fill  eggs for our Easter egg hunt.  She sure was a great help.  We watched the movie "A Matter of Faith" together.  It was a really good movie.  I opened my front door to let the sun shine in because it was so nice outside and to my surprise, my shampooer was on the porch.  I only ordered it two days ago so it was a surprise.  I brought it in and put it together.  I took Hailey home and took some pictures when I dropped her off.  Forgot to take some of her filling eggs.


No comments: