Tuesday, March 20, 2018

3/18/18...Went to church, taught Sunday School, Everyone came over and we celebrated Eli's, Kody's and my birthdays.


Jack and Peyton

Sweet Lucy

Jack, Eli, Kody, Peyton, Evan and Max

Me opening my gifts

Stacie and Kody with the puppy
Hailey and the puppy


Add caption

Kody crawled right in the bag.  Silly boy
Kody with his nerf gun we got him for his birthday!  Stacy, D.J and Bill with him


Eli all ready to open.  Jack next to him

Eli with his Mega Nerf Gun we got him for his birthday.  He was so excited when he opened.

What a gift this boy is!  Kody in the bag!
My wonderful purse from the girls and families.  It is small but organized and holds everything neatly that was in my big purse.  Amazing!  I love it girls!  Thank you!
Two big mugs from Kimmy and family!  Just like I wanted!  My Coffee bar has recipes that I need large mugs for.  Thank you!  I love your mugs!
Mirror and Jewel case from Bill


I went to church early to get things in my room ready for Sunday School.  I had to blow up 13 balloons for my class.  I blew up the first one, tied it and it got a hole in it right where I tied it.  I blew up another one and it got a hole in it too.  The third one didn't get a hole that I could see, but shortly after blowing it up, the air came out of it.  After that, I went to get Joan to let her know.  She got me different balloons right away and then came to my room and blew up one of the ones I was having trouble with.  Wouldn't you know it, hers stayed filled with air.  I blew a couple more up and they got holes.  Blew all the new balloons she gave me up, and still needed 2 more.  I tried the original balloons and got two to stay filled with air.  Worship was amazing today!  After that, we met for Sunday School.  My kids were sure wound up.  They were happy to see me, because I have been gone and were so sweet giving me hugs and telling me they missed me.  I finally told them that who ever was listening good and behaving would be able to take a balloon home.  They sure quieted down then.  After church, everyone came over and we all hung out together.  I opened my beautiful cards and wonderful presents.  Pictures are above.  Sure loved everything.  We ate Chili at 5, and then had delicious cake that Kimmy made and brownies.  We had ice cream too!  Kody tried all 5 kinds of ice cream.  Kody and Eli opened their presents.  Kody liked his nerf gun papa picked out.  Eli was so cute showing his excitement and how much he liked his Mega Nerf gun.  He is so cute and dramatic. 
What a wonderful day with family!  I am so blessed!

No comments: