Friday, March 2, 2018

3/2/18 Happy Birthday to my sweet Grandson Eli....Arrived in Florida at around 2:30 pm. Love the condo and the ocean view!

It's my sweet Grandson Eli's 8th Birthday!  Happy Birthday Eli!  I love you so much!   You are so fun, cute, kind, silly, smart and precious to my heart.  Have Fun today!  I am thinking of you in Florida!

Yay, we are entering Florida



Melissa and Mocha!  Thank you Melissa and Vikki for being so good to me and taking care of Mocha for me.  I appreciate you taking Mocha to the vet for me to be put to sleep.  Not an easy thing for you to do I know.  Thank you for caring for me and Mocha so much.

A big thank you to Bruce and Rody for burying our Mocha!  What great son in laws we have!

The View out of our Condo when we walked in the door

View from our balcony

We ate breakfast at the hotel and then headed to Florida.  Took some nice country roads.  We called Eli and sang Happy Birthday to him!  What a cute, funny smart and kind grandson he is!  He brings us so much joy!  We are so thankful for him! Beautiful day for a drive.We got to Panama Beach City at 2:30.  It was 77 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.  We. Got in to our condo and it is beautiful.  We have a great view of the ocean out our living room door and bedroom door.  We unpacked and then went and found a Chick Fil A and ate there.  Vikki called me and said it was done!  She and Melissa took Mocha to the vet to be put down for me.  I am so thankful for my wonderful caring daughters.  What kind compassionate girls all three are.  They said the vet was so nice and got right down by Mocha and told her she loved her. I am very sad but glad Mocha isn’t suffering any more.  Bill told me not to worry because he’s sad too.  Said he’s going to miss her.  He was so sweet.  It was so nice of Bruce and Rody to dig a hole and bury our sweet dog.  We didn't tell Kimmy and Jared as we didn't want to make them and the boys sad on Eli's birthday.  We finished eating our Chic Fit A sandwich and chicken strips.   Our food was delicious!  I love that place!  We went shopping at Bealls and got some great bargains.  Came back to the condo and relaxed!  Played 3-13. It was Bills night! He beat me bad!  He was so happy!

No comments: