Wednesday, March 21, 2018

3/20/18...Went to breakfast, Went to get my friend Vikki a Birthday Card, Went to Ollies, Met my friend Vikki for lunch, Picked up a cake from Sam's, Had small group

Nice fire going today!  Really cold and windy outside today

Rich and my Birthday Cake and Cupcakes.  The little butterflies are rings.  The girls in my class will love them  when I put them in the surprise box.    
Me and the beautiful birthday cupcake cake

Marie and Roy (She's in her 70's and Roy is in his 80's) came to small group early so they could give me a blessing for my Birthday.  They gave me this pretty shirt and this neckless and earring set.  So very sweet of them and made my day!



Kim Reminder brought me these chocolates she made....cute lipsticks, high heels, and roses .Also gave me the popcorn container with popcorn and Fritos in it.  She is always so sweet and always doing things like this for people in our church.


Went to breakfast.  Nice to see everyone again and especially nice to have Louise call all of us.  She is in Florida waiting to have an aortic valve replaced at 93 yrs old.  She sounded good but a little weak from being in the hospital.  She is going in a rehab today so they can get her stronger before they do the procedure in two weeks.  
I stopped at Melissa's for a few minutes after breakfast.  Nora was there and is just so cute and sweet.  After I left her house, I went to get a birthday card for Vikki and also went to Ollie's to get some more stuff for the clothes basket we are filling to give away to my friend, Vikki's ministry.  Came home and packed up the clothes basket.  Lots of good stuff in it.  I took a picture of Vikki's present since it was too big to wrap, and put a dishcloth and scrubbie and fragrance thing it a gift bag with the pictures.  I met her at Applebees at 12:15 and we had potato soup and a half club sandwich. I had had their soup before I went to Florida and it was delicious, but this soup didn't have potatoes in it and it had a very funny taste.  We called the waitress over to ask her about it and she told us they had changed recipes.  We told her we didn't like it and asked for Onion soup instead.  It was much better.  We had fun visiting, praying and opening our birthday gifts to each other.  Her birthday is March 27, so we have always celebrated them together her.  She got me a beautiful picture frame box, a lightweight light up travel mirror, a 6 foot cord to charge my phone, a beautiful friend candle, a towel with He Has Risen written on it and some pretty small lotions for my purse.  Afterwards, I went to her brother's with her and helped her unpack her car and also unpacked the stuff I had in my car for her.  She loved her yard spinner.  Then I went home and remembered I needed a cake for tonight at small group.   I picked up a cake with cupcakes around it at Sam's Club for Rich and my birthdays.  We had a good small group.  Only 9 of us there tonight but it was sure a great lesson.  Love our small group and growing in the Lord together. 

No comments: