Monday, March 19, 2018

3/16/18...Left Ohio for home! Vikki got her puppy, Lucy! I love Lucy!

We all had fun with Such and fell in love with her right away!

Vikki


Cutie Lucy!  She's so sweet!

Isaac

Jack

Peyton

Bruce

Adam

Max
Evan

Me

Melissa

Rody

Bill

Kimmy

Lucy

Jacob

Eli
We left our hotel in Logan, Ohio and headed for home.  Got  home around 2 p.m.  We stopped and picked up all of our mail that was held for us and then got home and unpacked.  There was a huge box that Bill told me was mine for my birthday.  While we were on our trip, we went into a nice furniture store and I showed him a mirror with a jewelry compartment behind it.  The doo slid to the side, so I told him I wanted one some day but I wanted the door to open, not slide. Well he ordered it and it came to our house so he had Vikki put it inside.  Poor Vikki because it was pretty big and heavy.  He had me open it and it was beautiful.  There is a picture of it on 3/18/18.  Vikki, Isaac, Peyton, Kimmy, Jacob, Adam and Eli came over and brought Lucy for us to meet.  I was so happy to see everyone and catch up on hugs.  I was pretty excited to see Lucy too!  What a sweet and beautiful little puppy.  I love her coloring and her little white paws.  We all had fun holding her.  
After they left, Melissa, Bruce and the kids came over.  They had been to Jack's basketball party.  The boys had eaten, but Melissa, Hailey and Bruce didn't so I picked up an extra big pizza and a no cheese for Bill.  Well, the boys were still hungry so they ate with us...Ally was here too.  It was amazing because we had some pizza left over.  Evan did eat a piece of Bill's.  Max doesn't usually eat much, but he loves pizza now and wanted some.  Glad to see him eating better.  We had fun and it was so good to see them and get my hugs from them too.  I love my family!!! Bill put the jewelry case mirror together and I put everything in it before I went to bed.  It is so nice!  So sweet of him to surprise me like that!  Sure do love him!


No comments: