Monday, March 5, 2018

3/5/18...Ate breakfast, Went for a ride, Ate at Docker's seafood and Oyster Grill, Swam, Relaxed by the pool, walked the beach, played Euchre



Upside down Wonder Works House

Ripley's Believe it or Not....We are going to go through these if it rains tomorrow

Cute little Shopping area near our Condo



Bill, Charlie and Sue

Bill and Charlie

Bill, Charlie and Sue eating Cinnabuns...They were yummy!

Bill pretending to get a drink from this turtle

Bill working hard to get on the turtle....notice the chair

Add caption


He had success, but something about this picture doesn't look right


View out our window when we ate lunch.  Pelicans sunning themselves


More of our view

It was beautiful how this birds feathers were blowing in the wind

Emily's wedding

There are tons of jellyfish on the beach this year.  We didn't see any the first day, but every day there is more.

Charlie and Sue waving at me.  I just got back from walking the beach

We ate breakfast and drank coffee.  We spent time reading our Bibles and then watched the news.  Went for a drive to sight see.  We stopped at a cute Shopping area.  Had a nice time walking around it and enjoying cinnabuns.  Bill decided he wanted to sit on the turtle.  I was taking pictures and was pretty nervous because it was really hard for him and he almost fell.  He finally got on it and I took his picture.  Well when he climbed down and got back to the table, I went to look at the pictures.  Oh no....I had my phone camera turned on me and all the pictures were selfies of me.  Bill tried again and it went better this time, but he still had his moments as you can see from the pictures. After we finished walking in shops, we went to lunch at the Oyster and Seafood Grill.  We wanted to eat at Captain Andersons, but it didn't open until 4:30, so we went to the other place next door.  Lunch was really good and the scenery outside was beautiful.  We came back to the Condo and I swam.  We all relaxed by the pool.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so we wanted to get some sunshine in.  I got cold because it was really windy by the pool and I was wet, so I went up on your balcony and layed on the lounge chair on our balcony that was out of the wind.  It was so warm and nice there.  Charlie and Sue went for a walk on the beach and Bill stayed by the pool.  When Charlie and Sue got back to our condo, they said Bill went for a walk on the beach.  I called him and he said he could see me up on the balcony.  I went to try to catch up to him, but I turned around a little ways before the pier.  He went under the pier.  I walked back to our condo and then went the other direction for a while.  There were so many jellyfish along the beach.  YIKES!  I walked up in the sand.  We sat on the balcony for a while and then had some snacks.  None of us were hungry for a meal.  We played Euchre.  We won two games and they won two games.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny that you took all those selfies, LOL! You should have posted one of those haha. Watch out for those jellyfish! YIKES