Thursday, July 13, 2017

7/10/17...Vikki came to help me clean, picked up Kody to spend the night.


Peyton, Kody and Isaac at McDonalds
Ice cream time
Kody, Isaac and Peyton

Kody and Isaac on the trampoline 


Kody loved all the legos


The boys went to sleep really good.  They wanted to camp out on the floor.

Vikki helped me clean today.  It was a big job as I haven't been home to clean because of camping and lots going on with Faith Riders.  Sure appreciate your help Vikki.  It is so nice to have a very clean house.   Bill went to BayShore for a Director's meeting so he took the car.  I dropped Vikki and Peyton off at McDonalds and took Vikki's car to get Kody.  I was happy not to have to drive the big truck.  We went back to McDonald's after we got Kody.  We ate first.  So nice to have the App so we could get all the deals.  They had fun playing after they ate and then had ice cream.  Vikki took Peyton to spend the night at Melissa's and I left with Kody and Isaac.  They were such good little boys and it was so much fun having them.

No comments: