Friday, July 21, 2017

7/20/17....Went to Kimmy's, Took our Camper to the Island for them to use for the bands for Rock the Island to change in,

Jacob, Adam and Eli had tadpoles in this washtub and they are tree frogs now. They are so tiny.  There is one green one.

Me and Adam

Adam, Jacob and Eli....I got extra big long hugs today to last me while they are having fun in Copper Harbor.
This is one of the triplets that Kimmy and Jared bottle-fed.  The triplets are so big and healthy now. So friendly too!  This one let me pet him for a long time.

Kenzie wanted to do a selfie in the bathroom mirror

We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and this chair was so soft and comfy

Kenzie made me a smoothie when we got home
I got up and got ready to got to Kimmy's.  Stopped at McDonalds and got the boys each a chocolate chip cookie on my way.  We sat outside for a while and visited and drank our coffee, then walked around and looked at Kimmy's flowers.  They are looking so nice.  She trimmed Eli and Jacob's hair while I visited with her.  She does an amazing job.  We packed up the pottery they are taking to Copper Harbor with them.  The boys are such great helpers.  Jacob was trying to beat me, but we slowed him down because we didn't want anything to break.  We went for a swim in the pool after that.  It was so nice and I sure appreciated the cool down.  I got plenty of hugs from my boys to last while they are gone to Copper Harbor.  I had my timer set for an hour because I had to get home to go with Bill to take the 5th wheel to the island for Rock the Island for those in the bands to change in.  I left Kimmy's and she called me right away because I forgot my thermos mug I love.  She was a sweetie and drove to her corner to meet me to give it to me.  Wes was there with his 5th wheel when we got there.  Bill set the outside up and I set the inside up.  We went home and Bill got another cord to take to them to use.  I went to get Kenzie to spend the night.  We stopped at Tim Horton's for a sandwich and ate outside.  We shared some yummy banana caramel crunch ice cream. I wasn't getting any, but she wanted to share hers.  After one bite, I was happy to help eat it.  We went by a garage sale on our way home and I asked Kenzie if she wanted to stop.  She said yes so I turned around.  We were looking at stuff and the lady asked me if my name was Linda.  I said no, but my sister's name was Linda.  She said I had a twin.  I heard her talking to her sister saying the person's name was Linda Schultz.  I told her my sister's name was Linda Schultz.  She told me her name and mentioned where we used to live when I was 15.  Here it was a good friend of ours and my sister's best friend back then.  I gave her a big hug and talked to her about knowing the Lord.  She said she does know Him.  She has been married 50 years now.  Good thing she recognized me because I sure didn't recognize her, but her voice sounded the same as it used to.  Her name was Cindy Richards.  Sure was happy to get to see her.  Wish my sister was still alive as I sure kept wanting to tell her.  I told Kenzie she was the most beautiful girl in school back then and Kenzie said, "Your more beautiful than she is now"  Got to treasure those grandkids and their love.  We went shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond because she had a $30 gift card Trever's mom gave her and she wanted to use it.  We came home and I made Bill a BLT and veggies.  Kenzie made us smoothies too.  They were yummy and she made them look very pretty.  He had to run to Kroger's and Kenzie wanted to go to her mom's house so we went.  Bill was there when we got there.  He had gotten a tablet with his wedding money and wanted Rody to see it.


No comments: