Friday, July 7, 2017

7/5/17 Fun at the pool, and then went to see Breezy and for ice cream






Vikki packed up.  I sewed toggles on the windows of the Clam.  Took the tent down.  Swam, walked and had fun our last day at the campground.  Vikki helped me get the Clam down and packed.  Then went to see Breezy and get ice cream at the Tastey Freeze.  Came back and Vikki and the kids left.  Bill got there shortly after.  We golfed two games.  They had left putters out and we brought our own golf balls.  I beat him and then he beat me.  We went for a walk down all the roads of the campground after that.  We played 3-13 and dice and he beat me at both. He was pretty happy say the least.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Haha, I bet Dad was happy to beat you! At least you won a game in putt putt. You were suppose to wait so I could help you with those toggles!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Dad is always happy to beat me in cards. Sure am glad putt putt went better. You did enough helping me. I can handle the windows easily! Love you Kimmy Kay!