Tuesday, July 25, 2017

77/25/17 Went to breakfast, stopped at Melissa's, made zucchini bread, started packing for BayShore

Bill put our furniture on Craig's list tonight.  Always loved this furniture but with his knees he wants something higher so it's easier for him to get out of
Chair and Ottoman
Got to see these sweeties this morning....Jack, Hailey, Evan, Abby and Max


We went to breakfast.  There were eight of us there.  Bill and I had oatmeal.  I went to Melissa's afterward and Bill went to a Veteran's breakfast at I Hop.  It was nice seeing the kiddos and Melissa.  The kids got some really nice backpacks at the library for their reading program.  Hailey's even came with earphones.  The bag has a place to put the cord through. I got there right as Livia and Connor were leaving.  Went to the post office and Menard's after that.  When I got home, I made zuccini bread from the zucchini that Gayla gave me.  First time I have made it.  It turned out really good.  I made the recipe of a friend of mine who was 93 and made it for Hospice to give away.  This was a good memory of her!  She passed away last year.  Started cleaning a few rooms so the house will be clean when I get home. Bill put our furniture on Craig's list tonight.

No comments: