Thursday, July 27, 2017

7/27/17...Picked up Hailey and took her to Taco Bell to spend time with her. Went to Ollies and then came back to my house and hung out. Froze some beets and zucchini. Met Beemers at Olive Garden for dinner

Bill enjoying our new furniture this morning
Love my "Hailey Girl" and loved spending the day with her.

Livie, Jack and Connor.  Melissa got these pop beads out for Livie and the boys ended up having lots of fun with them.  Jack and Connor connected their beads for this picture

Livie, Evan and Max....Livie wanted in all my pictures and then wanted to see them

Sure am missing my Kimmy, Jared and the boys!  Can't wait till I get a call.  Yesterday my phone rang when the girl buying our furniture was here and I saw the number and thought it was Kimmy.  I answered right away excitedly.  Well it was just a telemarketer.  The was the same as Kimmy's but was 6229 instead of 7229....Boo Hoo.  Today after Bill read his Bible, I took a picture of him very relaxed in the new furniture.  I went to the bank, then to Vikki's to take Peyton's hair stuff to her and then I picked Hailey up.  We went to Taco Bell for lunch and had a good visit.  She is such a sweetie and I am so proud of her.  She is beautiful inside and out.  We went to Ollies's and then came to my house to hang out.  We watched the movie Soul Surfer.  I had to do beets and zucchini so a lot of the time I just listened.  Was able to go in and sit down for the ending though.  We were going to do the Wi Dance, but I couldn't get it working.  That would have been some good exercise.  
We dropped her off and headed to the Olive Garden to meet Vicki and Kevin Beemer.  They had Iain with them too.  We had a really nice visit with them.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Haha that pic of dad sleeping is so funny and cute!