Thursday, July 20, 2017

7/20/17..walked at Sportszone, Went shopping, Went on ice cream run on motorcycle with Faith Riders. Last night of VBS for grandkids at our church

Isaac is on the end at the left.  He did a great job helping lead worship.

Evan with his group playing basketball 

Evan having popcorn with his group (with green name tag around his neck)

Max with his group  (blue name tag)

Bill, Elaine, Renee, Rick, Bill, Sabrina, Melissa, Joaquin, Victoria, Dan T. and Dan, Matt and Lupe

Went to walk at the Sportszone.  Only walked 2 miles because they had redone the floor and I didn't like the smell in there.  Came home and got my Bible and went to McDonalds for a breakfast burrito and my free Frappe.  Sat and read my Bible there and then left and went to Kroger's.  After that I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got a 10 ft. charger cord that works for my I phone and Bill's Android.  I had a gift card to use.  Went to Meijer's and got veggies, fruit and bread.  When I got home I made BLT's for Bill and I.  Picked some string beans to cook for supper.  Also made cucumbers the way my mom and great grandma made them.  So yummy.  Made chicken, peas, potatoes and had applesauce for dinner too.  After dinner we went to Merrill for a motorcycle ice cream run.  It was very hot out, but felt cool on the motorcycle with the breeze.  We had a new couple come that Bill and I had met and talked to at the Shields Festival in our booth.  They were very nice and the mom's name was Melissa and her 7 year old daughter was Victoria so I didn't have any trouble remembering their names.  Wes and Gayla had invited us to their house afterwards because their son, Michael and his wife Kathy were here for the week from Maryland.  They gave us big hugs when we walked in which was nice.  We had a nice visit with them, Wes and Gayla and Joel.  

No comments: