Monday, July 17, 2017

7/17/17 Kimmy and the boys came, Vikki and the twins came, went thrifting

Papa Bill, Jacob, Eli, me and Adam
Isaac, Adam, Jacob, Eli and Peyton with Lenny


Lenny decided to lay down and wait for the kids to look at the camera

I went to Sportszone and walked for two miles.  Went to Pat's and hung a flyer for Rock the Island.
Got home and filled the oriole feeders and bird feeders.  Kimmy and the boys got here shortly after.
We ate lunch and then we girls went to thrift stores.  We all found treasures.  This is probably the last time I will see Kimmy and the boys until they get back from Copper Harbor so I got extra hugs.  Vikki got a little walker for Peyton at Underground Railroad Thrift Store.  She does much better with that than she did with her crutches.  They made under her arms hurt.  She sure goes good with this!  The kids had lots of fun with the legos again.  They sure are creative.  Kimmy, Jacob, Adam and Eli left.  Sure will miss them when they are gone, but sure am happy they go and have so much fun with Jared's family.  Praying already for all of their safe trips.  Rody came and brought grilled hot dogs and hamburgs for us to have for dinner.  I made green beans from the garden and salad.  He and Vikki gave us a very nice television and he also hooked that up.  Thank you so much Vikki and Rody.  After we ate and cleaned up, Vikki and I hung our hammocks and relaxed outside.  Peyton joined us.  They are so comfy.  We did have to fight off some mosquitos so Vikki sprayed.  I just closed my hammock up.  They don't like me too much so don't get too many mosquito bites.  

No comments: