Wednesday, July 19, 2017

7/18/17...Went to breakfast, Bill had to go to the VA Hospital to a class so he didn't go. We power washed the camper, car and truck.

The car/truck/camper wash was open at our house today

Bill getting the power washer ready to wash my car.  He did the spraying, I did the brushing.


The camper sure cleaned up nice

I went to breakfast while Bill went to his appointment to learn about diabetes at the VA Hospital.
Charlie, Sue, Phyllis, Andy, Sandy, Louise and I were the only ones at breakfast.  I was going to put Ginny's dad on our prayer list but asked Louise for her prayer request first.  She asked me to write down Becky's friend who had surgery and was in Cleveland.  Becky lives in Petosky.  It was Ginny's dad that Louise was wanting prayer for.  Sure is a small world.  Becky was real good friends with Ginny's mom when were young and Ginny is real good friends with Melissa. I stopped at Melissa's for a few minutes after breakfast.  Max and Jack were there alone while Melissa was at the store, so I just walked to the back so they could see it was me.  Max opened the door and gave he a huge hug right away.  Then Jack came and gave me a hug.  I asked Jack to see his lego set he built that we got him for his birthday and he asked Max if it was ok to take me down in the basement.  Thought it was nice how he checked with Max first because he was watching him.  We all went down and they showed me lots of things they build with legos.  They were so cute.  I should have taken a picture.  Melissa, Hailey, Livia, Evan and Connor got home shortly after.  Livia came and gave me a real big hug. She's always happy to see me.  It was birthday so I wished her a happy birthday.  When I got home Bill and I decided to wash the camper.  Sure is nice to have that job done.


No comments: