Monday, July 24, 2017

7/24/17....Went to the rail trail by the township hall and walked 2 1/4 miles. Walked with Bill through 5th wheels at Hamiltons. Napped in my hammock for 45 minutes. Filled up Gas tanks and got our $1.00 off of 35 gallons at Kroger.

My hibiscus in the morning with 4 new buds

My hibiscus in the afternoon in full bloom.  I counted 15 new buds on it now too.  Love this plant

What do you think of this bunk house we looked at....this is one half of the room.  Couch that makes into a bed, queen size bed above.
This is the other side of the room...Bed above and one folded on the bottom that comes down.
It has a small bathroom on the left with a sink, toilet and exit door.   They sure make some nice campers.

It was nice and cool this morning.  I went to the rail trail to walk.  There were several other walkers out there at 8 a.am.  They were all really friendly.  It was very nice walking with the wind at my back but I burnt extra calories walking against the wind for a mile of my walk.  I saw a toy poodle that was absolutely adorable.  Just had a puppy cut and was nice and fluffy.  
Came home and Bill and I decided to go to Hamilton's to get a new antenna part.  We decided to walk through the fifth wheels they had while we were there.  We had fun and got lots more steps.  Afterwards, we walked through Art Vans.  We went to Harvey's for lunch and used our gift card from His Restoration they blessed us with.  I came home and hung my hammock and ended up falling asleep for 45 minutes.  I set my phone alarm so I wouldn't sleep too long. We watched the  news and then went and filled up our gas tanks on the truck and car and some gas cans.  We got a dollar off per gallon of 35 gallons!  Great savings!  Kroger had quadruple gift card gas points so we got what we knew we would use.  So glad they do this.  We played 3-13 and Bill beat me again but not as bad as last night.  He beat me at Words with Friends too.  He had 401 and I had 399 points.  Close game!


No comments: