Tuesday, July 12, 2016

7/11/18 Kimmy and the boys came today


Shannon's Baby.  He's getting big




The kids had fun swimming together

Eli with his pockets loaded.  He's like his Grandpa Russell

Jacob, Eli, Max, Adam, Isaac and Peyton on the playground 

Got up and took these two cute boys outside for breakfast while Vikki and Peyton slept in.  We were up really late last night.
Max and Isaac were awake when I got up so I had them get dressed and we went outside.  Ate and then I walked around while they rode their bikes.  We got back to the camper and Isaac said he heard movement in the camper ha ha.  He went in and the sleepyheads were up.
Kimmy and the boys came up.  Vikki, Kimmy, and I walked around the campground with Eli, Peyton, and Isaac.
Max, Jacob and Adam went off on their own and had fun together.  We ate sloppy Jo's and then went swimming.  Kimmy, Vikki, Jacob and I played 3-13.
The girls picked up chairs for me and put them in bags.  They also put air in Vikki's tire.  Kimmy took Max to her house.  Vikki and I played another card game.  Then Vikki and the kids left so I packed the bunkhouse up right away.  Got lots of stuff packed and then went swimming and then for a walk.  

No comments: