Sunday, July 24, 2016

7/24/16....Taught Sunday School. Had Peyton, Isaac and Evan in my class for the first time. Wish I would have taken a picture

So happy to have this picture to put on here.  Missing these boys in Copper Harbor.  Love their smiles and this picture with their grandma and grandpa!  They are starting to make grandma and grandpa look short.



After Church Visit at Isaac's church we went to G's Pizzeria

I was so happy to have Evan, Peyton and Isaac in my Sunday School class for the first time.  They were so good.  All the kids were!  Had 9 kids today.  We had our lesson and then made frames to put their memory verse in.  They did so good at gluing the foam pieces on their frames with a paint brush.  They listened to directions really well.  I had Caleb for a helper and he was amazing. 
Came home and started baking Salmon and Potatoes for dinner.  Bill called and wanted me to meet him at G's with those that went on the church visit to Isaac's church.  Had a great time.  Went for a ride by all of our old houses.  Enjoyed that! Also went to the park to do some walking.

No comments: