Thursday, July 28, 2016

7/27/16....worked on packing the camper and weeding the garden



Beautiful morning.  Seemed nice to look out and see the net around the trampoline.  Just has to be laced and tied at the bottom now.

Isaac and Peyton
The garden is doing great this year.  Corn is taller than me.
We had heavy rain and some wind.  A few pieces of corn blew over on the end.  Also the green peppers were all blown over.  I had to go in the muddy garden and stand them back up and pack the dirt around them to keep them up.
The squash and pumpkins are growing like crazy


Got the camper cleaned and packed some stuff.  Weeded the garden and Bill tilled around the edges. Went to Vikki's and ate lunch.  Lenny sure was happy to see me.  He was even licking my hand he was so excited.  Poor doggie can't go outside for 9 more days.  He has got cabin fever for sure.  Walked the kids down to Rody's moms and she watched them while we went to Jack's and Aldi's.  Picked them up and they helped Vikki carry groceries in.  I left and came home and put my groceries away.  Typed the Newsletter for Faith Riders.  

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Thank you for everything Mom!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are welcome! Thanks for watching my doggie while in Detroit and at BayShore