Friday, July 8, 2016

7/6/16...very hot day at the campground

So nice at the pool today 









The kids had fun in the hoola hoop contest

Such a beautiful day...hot in the sun though



Cookie and milk time!

Got up and went to take a shower.  Took Mocha for a walk and then Isaac and I went for a walk. (he rode his scooter.  Vikki laid Down so the kids and I went swimming.  Vikki came to the pool when she got up.  We came home and she made sandwiches and took Peyton and Isaac to make crowns.  Vikki and the kids went to the pavilion but it was closed because of being open on Monday.  I stopped for a push up ice cream at the store because I'm trying to watch my cholesterol.  Then I went to the pavilion to eat with them and I was the only one with ice cream.  They went to the store to get ice cream there.  Two brothers, one 14 and one 16 came and asked to pet Lenny.  Vikki left him with me.  They talked to me a long time and told me their parents aren't together.  They were so sad about it.  I talked to them about my biological dad, step dad and then how the Lord brought the best dad in the world to me.  Also talked to them about waiting for God to bring the right girl to them.  They called their sister over after that to sit with us.  She was 12 and they really looked out for her.  After that two young girls who work there came and sat with us.  Both are in college and have great goals. Vikki and kids went on the hayride and I took Lenny back to our campsite.  We all went swimming after that.  Ate leftovers and the went for a walk around the whole campground.  Vikki put the kids to bed and I went for a quick adult swim and then when I got back she went.  Too hot for hot tub tonight.  Played our games before going to bed

No comments: