Thursday, July 21, 2016

7/20/16...Kimmy and the boys came over....last time before they go to Copper Harbor. I am sure going to miss them.

Eli, Adam, Jacob and me putting a 300 piece puzzle together
Jacob, Adam and Eli happy with the bike tire lights Kenzie got them
Jacob with the finished puzzle.  He did most of it.  He stuck right to it.
Kimmy and I went to change umbrellas and this one gave us a challenge.  It wouldn't come out of the metal holder.  We sprayed it and put it in the vise and worked on it quite a while. Finally we got it.  Looks great on the new table.
Nana and her boy, Jacob

Got up and ate and took my antibiotic.  Then went to the garden and picked some lettuce to make a salad for Kimmy and I.  Washed it and dried it, then put it in the refrigerator.  Kimmy got here and the boys came to help me right away with a puzzle I had out.  They all gave me hugs first of course.  Kimmy and I drank our coffee and visited on the deck.  We ran to Walmart and Aldi's real quick and Jacob worked on the puzzle.  The boys had ice cream sandwiches for a snack.  Later, we ate lunch.  Had pizza from Aldi's and a salad.  Worked some more on the puzzle.  Kimmy and I went back outside and sat on the swing and talked and had ice tea.  We decided to move the umbrella from our other table to the new table.  Not an easy job as noted above.  Thanks Kimmy.  Bill went with Vikki to have her car checked out.   Not worth putting that much money in to fix.  

No comments: