Thursday, July 21, 2016

7/19/16 GOODBYE TRUMAN! YOU WERE SUCH A SWEET WONDERFUL DOG. YOU WILLBE MISSED

Sad day today as this amazing dog is no longer with us.  Love this doggie.  He was such a gentle loving dog and I sure will miss him.  So glad for happy memories of him and wonderful pictures.  

Peyton learning music from Miss Emily
Jack, and Ian at VBS Block Party
Peyton with her class (pink dress under shirt)


Jack playing soccer (in the middle on the left)

Jack learning basketball

Jack with blue shorts with stripes
The youth group around their campfire
All of the volunteers (youth helpers are in dark pink)
Silly Jack
Jack on left
Max and Jack doing art
Jack and his friends



We moved the big table to the middle of the deck

Very thankful to Jared and his friend for this nice table and chair set.  Can't wait to eat breakfast at it in the morning.  Will be painting it soon.  Love it!

Jacob resting on the swing

Adam, Jacob and Eli

Another view of table


I absolutely love this picture of Norman and the sheep


Hailey beginning her jump


The finish

Hailey and her mom

Me and Hailey



Went to breakfast for 35 minutes.  Didn't eat because I had to leave and go to a dentist appt.  Left and got to the dentist.  It was my first visit there.  I had prayed and looked up the dentists on the list for my insurance.  The receptionist was very nice.  Then the lady who checked my teeth was amazing and was a Christian and the brother of John Dwyer.  She lives on the same road we do too.  We had a good talk about the Lord.The dentist was smart and very nice.  He checked my teeth and wants me to go to have it checked out to see if I need a root canal done.  He set me up to go to John from church.  He also put me on an antibiotic because it showed a dark spot on the X-ray of the root and could be infection.  I really liked everyone there.  They take Humana so Bill can go there too.  Nice and close to home too.  I got home and Kimmy and the boys came shortly after.  Kimmy helped move the picnic table and load it on the trailer.  Bill took it to Vikki's.  Kimmy and I visited on the swing while the boys played.  They were very good.  It was a sad day because of Truman and we all especially felt bad for Jared because he was so special to him and we know it's going to be very hard for him.  Kimmy and the boys left early so they could go be with Jared.  The VBS Block Party started at church.  Isaac was sick with a cold so he couldn't go, but Peyton, Evan, Jack and Max went.  They had fun and Peyton was sure excited when she called me.  Bruce hooked up their camper and Melissa and Hailey stayed here while he took it home.  He came back right before it was time to pick up the kiddos from church. Kenzie surprised me and came over.  She was excited to take me outside and show me the beautiful full moon.  Then she jumped and did amazing no handed flips landing on her feet.  She and Hailey are something else!  I prayed over her and then she gave me a big hug and left.  Came back in and brought in some bicycle lights for Kimmy's boys but Kenzie wants the pink one when they open the package.


No comments: