Friday, July 8, 2016

7/7/16...went home to get stuff for Shields Festival and set up there.


Isaac and Peyton and Mocha

Peyton walking Mocha

Isaac and Peyton eating waffles for breakfast!
Elaine and Bill at Shieldsi Festival.

We walked around the campground before I left to go home.  The kids always want to pick after Mocha when she goes potty.  I went home and we picked up candy and water bottles for the parade.  Got home and helped Bill cut business cards for Faith Riders to attach to water bottles. Went at 4 to set up for our booth in Shieldsi.  Elaine came too.  We punched holes in the business cards.  Left and went to Wes and Gaylas to finish bottles and have officers meeting.  Ran out of cards so I went back to check if we left some behind.  Picked up more rubber bands.  Ran more copies of business cards.  Bill didn't tell me there was a second page with no faith Riders on them.  I had to sort and separate them and then run more of just the first page.  Cut them and headed back to the meeting.  Left and picked up Jack.  All of Melissas kids had the best hugs for me.  We stopped at the McDonalds on State St but it was packed.  Left and stopped at one on Mackinaw and we were the only ones.  Got a kids Hamburg happy meal and I got cheeseburgers.  We had fun riding and talking.  Got to the campground at 10 pm.  Played games with Vikki

No comments: